Aluminum Compression Terminal - One Hole Tongue Side Formed 6 Str. ; 4 Sol.
- Manufactured from high strength aluminum alloy
- For aluminum, copper, or ACSR conductors
- Narrow tongue design for limited space applications
- Connectors are pre-filled with oxide inhibitor
- Completely closed transitions protect the end of cable from environmental hazards
- Three common barrel O.D. sizes accommodate a range from #10 Str. - 500 kcmil
- Requires only three installation dies to crimp 15 conductor ranges
- For tin plating, suffix the catalog number with “-TN”
- For terminal with 3/8" stud hole size, suffix the catalog number with "-1"