Aluminum Terminal Plug - Center Pin 4 Str.
- Manufactured from high-strength aluminum alloy, tin-plated and filled with oxide inhibitor for a cool running compression connection
- Optimum design to permit use of stranded copper or aluminum conductors in equipment such as panel boards, meter sockets and mechanical connectors contained in molded case circuit breakers
- Solid plug has same diameter as current carrying equivalent copper wire permitting the use of larger aluminum wire to connect equipment
- Marked with catalog number, die index, color code and required number of crimps
- Insulating cover is supplied with connector and is rated 600 V
- UL listed per 486A-486B